Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 7, 2018

THE SNOW STORM REMINDS US ALL OF HOW IMPORTANT OUR WEDGEFIELD FACEBOOK SITES ARE. THEY PROVIDE WEDGEFIELD WITH TIMELY, HELPFUL INFORMATION. THE RESIDENTS WHO MANAGE THEM DESERVE A BIG THANK YOU!

This morning as I looked forward to my day, I went to FaceBook to take a look at what was happening in Wedgefield, regarding safety in driving, what was happening on the golf course, and what fellow residents' observations were.  I've become quite dependent on Wedgefield's three FaceBook sites:

1) THE WEDGEFIELD COMMUNITY SUPPORT GROUP

2) WEDGEFIELD COMMUNITY CHAMPIONS

3)WEDGEFIELD PLANTATION CRIME WATCH

I think we owe the organizers of these three sites a big thanks for their efforts of establishing, and maintaining these sites.  I follow them day by day, but since the snow, and residual icing, they have been better than my weather, and TV news channels.  We are able to view postings from our fellow residents as to what the road conditions actually are, damage to the gate house because of icy conditions, days of lack of mail delivery, etc.  The valuable information kept me in, but not feeling shut out from our Wedgefield world, and helped me make sound safety decisions.  Thank you!