Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 4, 2014

THE WPA BOARD'S COMMUNITY LIAISON, ANSWERS MY LETTER REGARDING POSSIBLE BOARD MEMBER VIOLATIONS - NOT! IS IT BECAUSE IT IS SOME OF THEIR OWN? IT HAS GONE ON FOR TOO LONG. WE ARE LEFT WITH THIS MESS

Community Liaison, Anderson sent the following response, on December 3, to my letter (published on the blog), dated November 29th.  Quick response?  Not really, I got the same response to the same problem, pictures included, to a letter I wrote on November 17th.  Over the weekend, I'll set up my own front yard fire pit, and appropriate camp ground features.  If it is good enough for the board, that claims they are interested in sticking to our governing documents, and maintaining our property values, it ought to be good enough for me.  Yesterday, as I spoke to a representative in the governor's office about another association issue, she asked if I had asked the board for certain information regarding that issue.  I responded that we had a president, who under his long administration, had allowed one of his board Community Liaisons, go for almost a whole year, without answering resident questions.  I further explained that if you had concerns and put them in writing, if you were not a favored resident, you were stalled until you gave up, or just continued writing, and then I mentioned this issue - an apparent failure of this cohesive board, to address possible violations of their own fellow board members.  Where's PRESIDENT WALTON????????
 
ANDERSON'S RESPONSE:
 

 

 
 
 
WE ARE LEFT WITH THIS MESS FROM THE BOARD "BURNER", ON A VACANT LOT ON WILLIAM SCREVEN, WHERE'S COMPLAINCE CHAIR DEMARCHI, AND ARC CHAIR ANDERSON?  THESE PROBLEMS WERE BROUGHT TO THE ATTENTION OF THE BOARD DURING THE ANNUAL MEETING, ON NOVEMBER 15TH!  AT THE TIME, BOARD MEMBER CLINE, SAID THERE WAS NOT TO BE ANYTHING LEFT ON VACANT LOTS.
 
 
WE STILL HAVE THE "SIGNED" USED BOAT LOT, IN THE FRONT YARD OF THIS BOARD MEMBER, ON JOHN GREEN