Total Pageviews

Monday, May 4, 2015

WEDNESDAY, THE APRIL COMPLIANCE REPORT. TODAY, BUSY CUTTING DOWN THE KNEE HIGH PLUS WEEDS INVADING MY PROPERTY BECAUSE OF OUR BOARD'S INABILITY, OR LACK OF INTEREST IN DOING THEIR JOB

Last week, after all the rain we had had, I drove around after the WPA landscape crew was here, to see if any of the vacant lots had been cut.  I checked in 4 places, and none of them had been cut.  Today, the situation is worse.  Board member, Garrison, recently used the word "adjacent", as in homeowners who have a second lot, adjacent to their home property.  He, and board member, McMillin have the same situation.  Garrison said that they have to mow and maintain them.  McMillan has often leaned in behalf of vacant lot owners, saying they get nothing for their assessments.

I have an "adjacent" lot situation.  I don't own the lot next to me, but it is invading my property with knee high weeds, seeding into my flower beds.  I have a good vacant lot owner, who it appears, in the past, contracts with the WPA lot cutting program.  It isn't the owners fault that they don't do their job.  It is the WPA's fault that whether the lot owner contracts with them, or not, that they maintain standards.

SO IT IS BACK TO THIS