Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 5, 2016

FISHERMAN WELCOME, AS THE REGS STATE, AS LONG AS THEY AREN'T DESTROYING OUR CANALS

Saturday evening, as we sat down to dinner, I noticed a boat in the canal behind our house.  I grabbed my camera, and shot this picture from my kitchen, prompted by the tree dumping a few days earlier.  The tree dumping fisherman have made us suspicious of anyone who is out there.

Up until the tree dumping, we had become use to fisherman in the canal behind our home 3 - 4, sometimes even more, days a week.  We had actually enjoyed watching them catching fish, observing their techniques, type of bait, etc.  Most, have stayed off our bulkhead (maintained at our expense), left our deck alone, etc.  The legal (possibly) abuse by the State of South Carolina, "open waters", regulations, have left me capturing pictures