Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 8, 2018

THE WEDGEFIELD EXAMINER WILL BE PUBLISHING SOON


I hope to start publishing again in the next few days.  My husband has been home for about a month, but nurses continue to arrive at our door throughout the week.  I've reached the point where we have a plan in place to continue with all the medical requirements, but give me a bit of time to do what I do.

The critical situation I face as guardian for my daughter in CT continues to keep me on the keyboard, and in conference calls with her advocate attorney, and the state of CT.  Over the last week or two, it appears at times that we are making progress.  I sincerely thank the Wedgefield residents who helped write and call legislators.  Our work may take awhile.  To keep updated, or see what it was all about, you can visit "Robin Lynn's Journey", at this site robinlynsjourney-helpherwin.com

Today I came across some words of wisdom that I embrace whole heartedly.  They speak to my varied experience here in Wedgefield, and several areas of my life.  Here it is: