Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 31, 2013

DO YOU WANT TO PUT UP A FENCE TO KEEP DEER OR GOLFERS OFF YOUR LAND? WELL YOU CAN! JUST DO IT!

Do you know about the reality show called Myrtle something?  I haven't watched it but I've seen the commercials.  It has upset some in Myrtle Beach.  They feel the trailer park, red neck setting offends the dignity and beauty of their fine city.  Personally, after the sign (see article bellow) and the information I received today, I wouldn't be surprised if we get offers to film here next.

I attended Easter brunch with a large group of friends.  I was told that one of our board members has put up an electric wire fence to keep deer and golfers off his property.  This is not an underground fence, like the buried dog fences. 

I've fought the deer in my yard for almost 10 years.  I've brought human hair clippings, shaved soap, moth balls, and every spray known to man to get rid of the deer.  Will I get an electric fence?  I could if I wanted to, except it would really come down to "monkey see, monkey do".  I'm hoping we are all above that.  I'm hoping that we've all had enough of this trailer park activity, promoted, and excused, by our board.  I'm not surprised ARC hasn't been involved because they are ignoring all the other violations in this place.