Total Pageviews

Friday, April 24, 2015

MAKE SURE THAT YOUR DOORS ARE LOCKED. ANOTHER HOME IN WEDGEFIELD WAS ENTERED, AND ITEMS STOLEN

Today, a resident told me about a robbery on John Green Lane.  It seems that a male on a bike with a empty back pack, was observed in the condo area.  He must have caused some suspicion, as someone in that area called the police.  When the police drove around a little later, they saw the individual, and stopped him.  The back pack was examined, and contained phones, and computers.  Some of the items belonged to a resident on John Green.  The residents were away from their home, and had left their doors unlocked.

If you remember, in March the board reported that six unlocked cars had been entered, and electronics, and other items taken.

I have reported the John Green Lane incident according to what I was told.  The individual who told me about it, was trying to help, and make me aware to be sure and LOCK my doors.  The story is provided in the hope that it will serve as a heads up to others.

Please be as observant, as the person who called the police.