Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

THE WEDGEFIELD EXAMINER APOLOGIZES TO THE BOARD

Never let it be said, that the Wedgefield Examiner won't own up to a mistake.  This morning I reported that I hadn't received word from the board, regarding my requested appointment to review records on 11/5/15.  As I worked cleaning up my email files, I found the following email from the board.  WPA Board, I apologize, publicly, here, and now.

Before I publish the letter below, never let it be said that I'm not skeptical, about this response.  I've received this type of letter before, advising me that the requested records were available for review.  When I arrived at the office for the review, along with my listed request, and most records listed weren't made available, I was advised by the paid staff, that those provided, were all that the board allowed her to provide.  STAY TUNED.

HERE IS THE LETTER FROM THE BOARD:

October 27th 2015

Dear Mrs. Claveloux,

I am in receipt of your letter requesting to view the legal and correspondence files.You are always welcome to review the correspondese file at any time. The legal files you request may also be viewed at this time.

As Community Liaison I will admit that I have on a couple of occasions overlooked a letter or two during the almost three years I have been doing this. It has always been nothing more than an unintentional oversight. I try very hard to answer everyone as quickly as possible and will continue to do so in the future.

Regarding your last paragraph, I am sure Mrs. Cline will see to it that your packet is delivered to your home address in time for the meeting.

Thank you for your concern,

Adam Anderson

Community Liaison