Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

WILL THE WPA BOARD ALLOW ME TO REVIEW THE RECORDS I ASKED TO REVIEW?


On October 27th, I emailed the WPA Board, return receipt requested, requesting to visit the office on November 5th at 11:00AM, to review the correspondence file, and files associated with the litigation regarding the canal lot owner, who refused to pay the canal dredging related assessments.   I requested the review of records according to SC Title 33, Article 16, Case of Law, sent to me by Board Member DeMarchi, via email, on 06/05/13 (Copy of email retained in my files, and presented in the past, on the blog.) I received the appropriate return receipt message, within a couple of hours.

Tomorrow, is the day requested.  I've requested under the very law presented to me, by Board Member DeMarchi, and have not received a response.  Will your board follow the very law they imposed on me?  Will they have the decency to respond within a reasonable time frame, to the request?  We'll see.  Stay tuned!