Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

I RECEIVE A WARNING FROM WEBROOT, NOT TO PROCEED TO NEW WPA WEBSITE

Today, after posting a letter to the WPA board, from a resident who wrote the board with questions about the new WPA website, wedgefieldhoa.com, I attempted to visit the website.  When I typed wedgefieldhoa.com into the search engine two options came up on the list.  The first said "home",  The second said "contact info".  I ended up selecting both, as I searched, but as I selected each one, the same, following message, came up for both.

WEBROOT
This website has been reported as unsafe.  We recommend that you don't continue to this website because it is reported to contain the following threats.

SUSPICIOUS THREAT:  This is a suspicious site.  There is a higher than average probability that you will be exposed to MALICIOUS links or payloads.

I'm going to listen to my security system.  I've provided the information as assistance to protecting your computer.