Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 16, 2017

SOME INFORMATION FOR THE RESIDENTS WHO HAVE ASKED ABOUT SUING THE BOARD, OR IF THERE WERE AGENCIES THAT THE BOARD'S ACTIONS COULD BE REPORTED TO.

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE RESIDENTS WHO HAVE BEEN DISCUSSING SUING, REPORTING, OR HAVING THE BOARD INVESTIGATED, THIS INFORMATION MIGHT HELP.


*************************************************



Do you have information, or an opinion - agree, or not, you can email The Wedgefield Examiner at wedgefieldexaminerthe@yahoo.com.  We'll remove your name to protect the innocent, and publish it *.  P.S.  If you would like your name published, please note that on your email, otherwise we leave your name out.
*******************************************************************
Readers, as I stated at the end of the article on the spoil site, I some residents have contacted me about suing the board.  Still others, have asked who in the state that they could report the board to, and have them investigate certain actions of the board. One of the last contacts asked me to participate in a secret community committee to investigate actions of the board, and help put information together to proceed down one of these avenues.  As I follow the stats on the blog I see readers researching all the way back to 2011 - the beginning of the blog to gather information for their own purposes.  For a few, who have contacted me for even more information prior to 2011, I have suggested they follow the articles presented with documentation on The Wedgefield Times, which goes back prior to 2011.

Yesterday, as I was doing some research on Internet, I came across the document I will provide below.  It is a letter from SC Attorney General's Office responding to someone as to whether that office will get involved with HOA illegalities.  As you read through you'll note that they really would prefer not to use their resources that way, but there is a chance that they will.  I'd suggest that the small groups that have contacted me, consider this approach. Remember that our state has tried a few times to help residents whose homes are under the governance of a HOA board, and failed. It has appeared to me, and obviously others, or I wouldn't be getting these calls to meetings, that more and more people understand the desperation in Wedgefield.  Get your documentation in order on the facts related to your concerns, what you see as violations (document), and proceed.  If I were doing it, I would also note copies to the governor, our local congressional representatives, and our senators, and get signatures from as many residents as possible for the cover page of your document.  Hope this helps, and gives you thought as to another way that you might proceed.

HERE IS THE DOCUMENT: