Total Pageviews

Monday, December 4, 2017

THE RESIDENT WRITER WHO WROTE THE EMAIL TO THE WEDGEFIELD EXAMINER REGARDING THEIR TREATMENT BY SOME MEMBERS OF THE ELECTION COMMITTEE, RESPONDS TO THE CONTROVERSY AND PROVIDES CONTACT INFORMATION TO THE UNPUBLISHED LETTER WRITER.

************************************************
Do you have information, or an opinion - agree, or not, you can email The Wedgefield Examiner at wedgefieldexaminerthe@yahoo.com.  We'll remove your name to protect the innocent, and publish it *.  P.S.  If you would like your name published, please note that on your email, otherwise we leave your name out.
***************************************************

HERE IS THE UNEDITED EMAIL TO THE BLOG.  YOU'LL HAVE TO READ THE POSTING IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THIS TO UNDERSTAND THE CONTENT.

Hello Madeline.... please publish my email and name. 

I would like to provide my email address to anyone who took issue with my November 21st message to the Wedgefield Examiner.   If you have questions regarding any of my comments; please contact me directly at: constancedowns559@msn.com.    Please don't take your frustrations out on the messenger, this case being Madeline.   I'm not going to engage in a war of words with people who don't agree with me via the Examiner; it's just plain inappropriate,  it's beneath Wedgefield residents to act in that manner and it would be an embarrassment to our community.  

I'm more than eager to engage in an honest and mature conversation if it will advance this community forward and puts the anger to rest.  (This is one of the glories of the first amendment).   The purpose of my message was to make the community aware of  real concerns regarding the election process in Wedgefield and to hope improvements would be implemented before the next election cycle.     I understand a letter was sent to the Examiner regarding my posting and it was so offensive it couldn't be published.  I'm sorry my honesty upset someone to this extent.    To the unpublished writer, you now have my email address, I am more than happy to hear you out and wait for your message.  

Connie Downs.....