Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 29, 2011

THE CONCERNED CITIZENS & THE WEDGEFIELD CIVIC GROUP EACH WANT YOU TO VOTE FOR THEIR SLATE, ARE THEY GIVING YOU ALL THE FACTS ON THEIR PLATFORMS AND THEIR CANDIDATES?

PURE AND SIMPLE, WHAT IS BEHIND EACH SIDE'S PROPAGANDA?
Each side wants your vote.  Each side has been busy for weeks, countering the other's verbiage.  Maybe it is time for you to be an independent and not vote a ticket, but consider each candidate and their history.  Consider each platform and determine whether their group truly represents what they state is their goals, or are they making claims, they don't uphold, or are not in the best interests of our community.

Each side has a list of five candidates, and would prefer you vote their ticket, and they want you to assign your proxy to them.  Don't give your voting rights away, with haste.  What is their emergency?  There is still plenty of time, to think for yourself.  Check the truth of their platforms, and if you buy what they've said, verify for yourself, that every individual on their slate, measures up.

Five of the candidates, currently sit on the Board.  I wrote the Board, on the 24th and asked critical questions, that would help me, as an independent, decide how I would vote.  They haven't responded, but on the 27th I was sent notice from the WPA office, that my letter had been distributed to the Board.   What is important about that?   Twice, in the past, one of the current officers of the Board, circumvented my letters to the Board, had them held, and called me to rail on why I was questioning certain items, and wanted my letter pulled?  Why would the staff secretary go to that particular Board Member, and ignore "normal procedure"?  Why would that Board Member, then go, not just to the community, but target my friends, tell lies, to cover the issues and his/her votes, to harm a resident? 

Please visit this website on the evening of the 31st, for the facts.   Whether you like my brand of writing or not, I always back it up with concrete facts.  Don't vote until you have all the facts.   This is a critical year, in the history of Wedgefield, your community, and in many cases - truth and fact, have fallen by the wayside.  You may have to be an independent voter.