Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

A RESIDENT DELIVERS A "PROP" TO COVER THE UGLY CONE FOR THE MOTHER'S DAY WEEKEND VISITS

Today at about 4:00PM a resident, who wishes to remain in the background, delivered a iron structure with a Happy Mother's Day balloon and flowers.  The resident felt it might help obscure the ugly cone.  They want to remain unnamed, so as not to suffer the wrath of this board.  I'm use to it.  They make up rules, avoid state law after providing it to me, and quite frankly it doesn't keep me from doing what I need to do.  This is the resident's answer to the ugly cone, for the Mother's Day weekend.

OPP'S, THERE WAS A HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY BALLOON ATTACHED, BUT I COULDN'T GET IT IN THE PICTURE.
 
While I was trying to take the picture in the wind, a resident stopped, smiled, and asked what I was doing.  I asked them if they would like that cone out near them?  They responded, "not by my house."
 
 
If you are selling your home, wouldn't this be better than the cone that has been there for about 2 months?  We all want to maintain our property values.  Does your board really want to?