Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

WPA OCTOBER BOARD MEETING IS BEING HELD ABOUT THE SAME TIME THE GOLF MEETING IS

I wish the board could have helped us out here.  Both meetings are important.  When the golf meeting had to be rescheduled because of the storm, the board could have moved the monthly meeting with notice, even by just one day.

I'm very interested in what the potential buyer of the golf course has to say.  I believe that I have attended five of these type of meetings in my almost 13 years in Wedgefield.  I'm attending the regular monthly WPA board meeting because I can't trust that someone will be there to tape the meeting, and post it.  The board, after years of posting the tapes, quit posting them almost a year ago.  

Maybe the individuals in your house can split up, and one attend each meeting.

Both meetings are important.  Please don't ignore them.