Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 12, 2016

A PUBLIC THANK YOU TO BOARD MEMBER JANINE CLINE

When someone helps you, they deserve a thank you, particularly when they have been gracious.  Recently, I had reason to request use of the WPA meeting room.  When I went to the office to fill out the papers, and pay the security deposit, board member Cline was there to help me.  I won't speak to Ms Cline, but in general I'm not a member that the board is delighted to see coming through the office door.  She got the papers, helped me get my meeting scheduled, and we managed it with humor and light laughter.  Later, when I realized that I had to add set up time, I called the office, and Janine was the person who made sure we had lights, heat, whatever we needed.  After the meeting ended it was Janine who came back in to lock the office up.

Thank you board member Cline, for all that you did to help, and make my meeting go as smoothly as it did.  I enjoyed our positive, light hearted interaction.