Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

THE WEDGEFIELD EXAMINER HITS 1,000!!!


THE WEDGEFIELD EXAMINER HAS REASON TO CELEBRATE!!!!

I created the blog all by myself! I am quite the computer illiterate, determined to get a blog up and running.  I had offers of help - thank you, but I had a need to do this on my own.  I did it!  I realize it needs whistles and bells, but I'll get there.  Each day a new lesson is learned, often the hard way by trial and error.  Some days I learn things by accident and don't know how I did it and can't repeat it.  Today, it took me 4 hours to learn how to insert imagines, free imagines, but here it is!

The blog, allows me to stay committed to good governance, report what is happening at the WPA Board table, backed up with documentation, and name the persons responsible.

Today, I'm proud of 1,000 hits to the blog (really proud of getting this picture up)!!

Stay tuned!!!