Total Pageviews

Friday, May 19, 2017

A POTENTIAL BUYER TO WEDGEFIELD WRITES THE BLOG. THEIR THOUGHTS ARE INTERESTING.


It is time to stand up, and let other residents know that you are concerned.  Your comments, agree or not, are welcome, and will be published without your name.  Send your emails to:  wedgefieldexaminerthe@yahoo.com

HERE IS THE POTENTIAL BUYER'S LETTER.  I'VE REMOVED THE NAME TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT.
I'LL ANSWER THE RESIDENT LATER.  I HAVE A FAMILY MEMBER IN TOWN WHO I SERVE AS GUARDIAN.  I NEED A COUPLE OF DAYS TO SPEND TIME WITH THIS PERSON.

Dear Madeline,
  My wife and I are retired and living in Green Bay, WI and grew up in Charleston SC. I have been looking for a winter home or condo near Charleston and was drawn to the Wedgefield Plantation condo's  and have been keeping up with your blog. I want to tell you i am so happy for you that you have the courage to stand up for what is best for all the residents there at Wedgefield. I wish you the best of luck with turning things around for the better...
  I was hoping to get your candid thoughts on me purchasing one of the condos that are for sale at the present.. I dont have a real estate agent there that i can trust to give me honest answers... If you could suggest one to me that would be wonderful..
 I know you had some flooding after a hurricane in the last dozen years or so. Did the water come up enough to go into the condos? and do you know if you have to get flood insurance there? Any other info you could let me know would be greatly appreciated.
 I am so glad to see you are getting the golf course mowed. I wish you all the luck in that...
Sincerely,