Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

READERS, IT HAS BEEN A LONG TWO DAYS ON THE BLOG. I HAVE ONE MORE EMAIL WAITING TO BE POSTED. I'LL TRY TO GET IT POSTED ON WEDNESDAY. IN THE MEAN TIME THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO WROTE - AGREE, OR NOT


Readers, the blog policy of no writer's name published unless they give an explicit request to use their name stays.  I've seen too much, and I don't think you should have to put up with the nastiness from those who would disagree with you.  Today, a resident who wrote stated at one point that they were afraid for my safety.  At times, from the inception of the blog my husband has been afraid for my safety.  Several weeks ago when I attended a board meeting and was just sitting - not talking - not doing anything, board member Garrison yelled out at me from the board table off subject of board discussion, and told me "that I better get it right" - I was just taking notes.  When I responded and said I was tired of his treatment, that he had recently told a board member, at the board table, when I had a question, "that he wouldn't be that nice to me", as the board member responded to my question.  Then he said, "yeah I did, what are you going to do about it"?  After that meeting a resident stopped me and asked if I was afraid Garrison would harm me?  I told them "no".  I don't mind, I was taught to consider the source, and he has no credibility with me.  I'm not afraid, but I don't want you to have to be concerned that if you write the blog, that you will be the next target of your board, or residents who gang up to get what they want from such people.