Total Pageviews

Monday, April 30, 2018

RESIDENT SHARES EMAIL TO THE BOARD WITH THE SUBJECT "INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR OF A BOARD MEMBER"

WHY DOES THE BOARD ALLOW MCMILLIN TO CONTINUE TO MAKE THESE RIDICULOUS MOVES - ILLEGAL - THIS TIME THREATENING; TO FELLOW BOARD MEMBERS - (MAKING THEM COMPLICIT IN HIS ACTIONS), TO MEMBERS, AND OUR GOVERNANCE?
*********************************************************************************
Do you have information, or an opinion - agree, or not, you can email The Wedgefield Examiner at wedgefieldexaminerthe@yahoo.com.  We'll remove your name to protect the innocent, and publish it.  P.S.  If you would like your name published, please note that on your email, otherwise we leave your name out.

******************************************************
Readers, follow this resident's visit to the office to review records, and McMillin's anger,  and lying answers about the form.  I don't have a lot of time today, but I'll answer this question soon.  I'm staying quiet about a few facts that make McMillin's claims regarding the form, a bold face lie - not his first during his time on the board.  He loses all reasonable deduction in thought, before he tells these whoppers.  Stay tuned because my records review is scheduled for tomorrow.  

I hope the resident who is suing the board, is following these documented articles!

NOTE:  The comments, and the picture in this article are those of The Wedgefield Examiner, while I stand by them, the resident writer has not been asked for approval of my comments.  I thank the resident writer for their persistence, and sharing.

HERE IS THE RESIDENT WRITER'S EMAILS TO THE BOARD TODAY:
From: constance downs <constancedowns559@msn.com>
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2018 12:52 PM
To: wedgeassoc.com@frontier.com
Subject: Inappropriate behavior of a Board Member

Michelle,

Would you please distribute this email to ALL board members and place a copy in the correspondence file?   And as always, would you please confirm that you received this email and passed it on as requested?   Thank you again for your assistance. 

Board Members;

This morning at 10:00 a.m. I went to the HOA office to review the spoil site records as requested and approved.

|
Wed 4/25, 10:12 AM
Mrs, Downs

Larry McMillin has informed me the records you requested to view are in the office and you may come by at your convenience during regular business hours.

Adam Anderson
Community Liaison
constance downs

|
Fri 4/27, 10:23 AM

Michelle,

I have not heard back from Bob Garrison regarding a meeting date.  I was hoping to meet with him and then review the spoil site records.   Since Adam Anderson, (see below) stated that I can come by the office at my convenience and review the spoil site records, I plan to stop by on Monday, April 30th to do so.   Would it be possible for you to have the records ready upon my arrival?  If not, I will wait patiently.   I'm planning on being there around 10 a.m.  

Would you please send Bob a copy of this email?

Thank you.   I appreciate your assistance.     Connie Downs, 492 Francis Parker Road

I entered the HOA office at approximately 10:00 a.m.   I was informed by Michelle Blythe that she would have to contact Larry McMillan of my arrival.  He was on the grounds planting flowers.   Larry arrived and used the restroom to wash his hands.   He retrieved the file I requested to review and ordered me to sit on the far side of the table while he sat in a chair across from me.   Mr. McMillan spoke to me in an angry tone of voice, it was obvious he was either looking for a verbal altercation or to bully me into submission.   His body language was combative as he leaned forward.  The first thing he did was toss two pieces of paper across the table at me.  One was a blank sheet of Wedgefield letter head and the other was a copy of a "Request to Review Documents" form that he claimed he didn't make up and has been procedure of "the past 7 years."   Mr. McMillan assumes I accused him of making up this form and I don't believe he can produce documentation proving his allegation.  

Here is the only correspondence I sent the board on this matter:  

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: constance downs <constancedowns559@msn.com>
To: "wedgeassoc.com@frontier.com" <wedgeassoc.com@frontier.com
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2018 2:02 PM
Subject: Fw: Fw: Posting on website Message from Constance Downs


Hi Michelle,

Please forward a copy of my response to Adam Anderson to all the board members.   I realized he responded to my message via his personal address and didn't catch it until I sent my message.  I'm resending my response to him via the board address to expedite an appropriate response.  Thank you. 

Please confirm receipt of this message and that all board members received it.  Thanks so much. 

Connie



From: constance downs <constancedowns559@msn.com>
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2018 12:26 PM
To: Adam Anderson
Subject: Re: Fw: Posting on website Message from Constance Downs


Adam, 
Where is the form in the policy book? I will print it off my computer. What section?  Date of implementation? 
I also plan on requesting review of the correspondence file so I can see how other residents have filled out these forms.

I asked Larry if the letterhead and request form were my copies and his response was "Madeline has copies."    I'm not sure what he was referencing in this statement.   Larry took out a computer printout documenting dates of spoil site maintenance and the Maintenance Contract Amendment. In a defensive and blatantly rude manner, he informed me of what was contained in the written materials.  I asked him if they were my copies and he referenced they were his property, something he generated.  Larry then proceeded to go on and I interrupted to asked him if he planned to sit and watch me review the file.   His response was, "I'm here to answer your questions."   I informed Larry that I didn't request to have him answer my questions; I asked to review the spoil site file.   Larry was angry at my statement and responded in a combative tone of voice, "Before you leave, I want to talk to you about your email."   I informed Larry that I would not speak to him without either Bob Garrison or Jacky Walton being present."  His response was defiant, "You want a public forum, I'll give you a public forum."   Larry made it very clear to me that he would take up this topic of conversation during the May 2018 board, meeting, (using 5 minutes to speak)and it was very clear he planned to chastise me.   As Larry stormed out of the office, he ordered the Secretary Michelle Blythe to  "call me before she leaves."   

At this point, I am requesting copies of the spoil site file for further examination in the privacy of my home as I was concerned about a possible verbal altercation in the office.    Peggy Phillips came in the office at 10:45 a.m. making me feel monitored and uncomfortable.   As publicly known, she is a close confidant of Larry McMillan.  I exited the office before Larry could return and an incident ensued as a result of his anger with me.     

I would like to pick up the copies of the spoil site record 5 business days from now on May 7, 2018.    I would appreciate it if Michelle would contact me to confirm they are ready for pickup.  It would be ideal if she could deliver them to my car to avoid further exacerbation of the issue. 

I also want a copy of this message to the board placed in the correspondence file as record of verbal abuse and bullying by board member Larry McMillan toward a resident in good standing.     Thank you for your time.  

Connie Downs