Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

DON'T MISS OUT!

I've put 3 articles up over the last few days.  One is authored by me, Madeline Y. Claveloux - "THE WEDGEFIELD PEACE KEEPERS SOLICITATIONS FOR MONEY, PROMISES (AGAIN), AND INVASION OF PRIVACY"

"RESIDENT JUDE DAVIS RESPONDS TO "THE WEDGEFIELD PEACE KEEPERS SOLICITATIONS FOR MONEY, PROMISES (AGAIN), AND INVASION OF PRIVACY"

The newest is:  A COMPREHENSIVE LOOK AT THE ARBORS - BY R.V. WHEELER.

Please take time to read each of them.  Ask yourself where your cohesive Board is?  Why aren't they telling us about threats of lawsuits?  Why do they keep tabling the Arbors?  In their cohesive, "maybe I better not think and act for myself mode", what work is getting done?  I voted for those I voted for because I liked their apparent approach and style of dealing with business.  I thought they would bring those qualities to the Board table and work toward open governance.  I thought they would realize that residents have functioning brains and wanted to know the issues.  I don't like feeling as though they think I need to be protected from what is going on (I'm being kind.).  I don't like observing the fact that they seem to ignore the research and assistance of quality residents like Wheeler and Davis.  We aren't part of a herd, all branded by our keepers.  Our issues are numerous and I want the open truth and credible resolution.  I don't want tea party Board Meetings. You know simpering people drinking tea and telling each other how wonderful they are. I want down to business, down to the issues kind of governance.

Please read the articles suggested above.  PREPARE YOURSELF FOR ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT FROM BRADY THE WEDGEFIELD EXAMINER DOG.  We are close to another milestone.