Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 22, 2016

I WRITE THE BOARD



I, as a private resident, have sent a letter to the board, with just two questions.  I had a question from a resident that sent me to the WPA website, to verify for myself, that I was answering the question properly.  My research caused me to ask my own questions.  

First, I reviewed the election results, after hearing a report from president Walton.  His report, like the posted report, did not include the total number of people who voted.  I've been following that number for a few years, and it is usually provided.

Second, while on the site, I checked to see if the posting of approved minutes was up to date.  I noticed that the minutes from the September 2016 meeting were not posted, despite the fact that the months before, and after had been provided.  I spoke during one of the 5 minute slots available to residents each month, during the September 2016 board meeting .  It has been a year or so, since I spoke last, but each time the speaker provides their discussion in written form to be included in the minutes, and it is posted with the minutes.  I've been waiting for the posting.  Where is it?   We'll see what the board has to say.

HERE IS MY LETTER TO THE BOARD:

"Please distribute to the board, and place a copy in the correspondence file.

Board,

Please indicate the total number of people who voted in the 2016 election.

Why haven't the minutes from the September 2016 meeting been posted on the WPA website, when all the other months have been?

Thank you for your time.


Madeline Claveloux"

Stay tuned.  I'm sure there is a simple answer.