Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

"FOR THE RECORD" & WHAT IS THE INTEREST IN 2012 BLOG POSTINGS

PLEASE NOTE:  Member residents if you have a comment, or concern - agree or not, you are welcome to write the blog at:  wedgefieldexaminerthe@yahoo.com  As always, I will remove your name - any identifying information, and publish it.
****************************************************
"FOR THE RECORD"
Today, I'm reminded once again why I continue with The Wedgefield Examiner.  It is "for the record".  I have not trusted this board to govern from the board table openly, honestly, and according to the governing documents.  I say this board, because with the exception of one, most have been on the board at least 6 years.  I started the blog 5 years ago.  When your board holds closed meetings, won't answer residents, fails to follow standard contracting procedures, and at times refuses access to documents/records requested under the law, fails to get written opinions in writing, lies from the board table, no longer provides access to board meeting recordings,  sanitizes the minutes, vilifies members who ask questions, etc. - someone must assemble truth - FOR THE RECORD.  Do you know - some of you new residents, that under president Walton's lengthy administration, that we as residents, had no correspondence replies for over a year?

Today again, as I review the back pages of the blog, I find 3 people have gone back 4 1/2 years to two different 2012 articles.  I don't know if it is the same 3 people, but the articles cover two very different topics.  Both involve the character cast of the majority of this board.  The same lack of integrity, and sound governance are questioned in both these articles.  I published one of the articles this morning.  Here is the second August 2012 article.  The questioner is not me, but another resident's informed comments to the board.

August 2012
PLEASE NOTE:  The following comments, in blue, are not those of the resident, but mine.  I'll provide the document, as delivered to The Wedgefield Examiner.  I can't help but ask, "Where is Secretary DeMarchi?  According to the documents below he promised this resident "action", whether response, etc., in June.  I ask, does your name have to be Thomas to get a quick 3 HOUR response time from the Board?  Oh, I forgot, DeMarchi has burdened the response system with more layers, after he did death defying leaps for Thomas.  Well, the rest of us can just wait our turn, beyond policy, beyond his new rules, and sometimes - NEVER HAVE HOPE OF AN ANSWER.  Mr. La France where are you?  I've been waiting for months for answers, even after you wrote and told me you were working on it? 

Remember, the words in blue are mine. 
Anyone is welcome to write to The Wedgefield Examiner via email:wedgefieldexaminerthe@yahoo.com. Remember to note whether you would like your name published with your article. The option is open to anyone who writes.  
HERE ARE THE DOCUMENTS: