Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 19, 2017

JANUARY 18 - I RECEIVE AN ANSWER FROM ANDERSON

PLEASE NOTE:  Member residents if you have a comment, or concern - agree or not, you are welcome to write the blog at:  wedgefieldexaminerthe@yahoo.com  As always, I will remove your name - any identifying information, and publish it.
****************************************************
I received a answer from community liaison, Anderson on 1/18/2017, to my email sent to the board on 12/22/2016.  I thank him for his answer.  I do not thank him, or the board for treating me like a liar, claiming there was no email - nothing to answer, during the January WPA board meeting.  When I got home from the meeting on Tuesday evening, I simply forwarded the original email.  I would have appreciated an explanation as to what happened.  I also forwarded a copy of a resident letter to the board that had been hand delivered to the office in December 2016, and had been shared with me.  This resident had written me later, and shared that they had not received an answer.  I removed the resident name from both of the emails, and sent them to the office on Tuesday evening.  You see, board member Anderson was not done scoffing, and treating me like a liar from the board table, after the meeting he came and stood in my face to tell me that they had no correspondence in the office - mine, OR THE RESIDENT WHO HAD HAND DELIVERED THEIRS!  Why remove the other residents name?  I do not wish that resident to be treated in the manner that I was treated on Tuesday evening.

I'm use to this kind of treatment by this board - in public - and in person.  Don't get your violins out, I'm willing to take their abuse to make my point, and will stand up and speak out when I know I have the facts.  You should be concerned that I am not the exception.  I've watched this board treat other residents this way from the board table - residents who questioned, and had the governing documents standing with them.  At times, over president Walton's long run in office, we have called the WPA office - the dead letter office.  I guess today, it can be called the lost and found.  What is more concerning in regard  to individual board members is that they sit back, and let it all happen, and don't stand up and question what is happening.  As to president Walton, the officer that controls the meeting, he is gutless, leaving him a co-conspirator, in this degenerate board's actions.  

My December 22nd letter was simple, contained no opinions, or accusations.  It was sent then to the same board email address that it was forwarded to on Tuesday evening.  My system would have notified me on the 22nd if it was unable to deliver it, and it didn't.  What did happen to the hand delivered letter?  Your board doesn't explain, instead they try to humiliate the individual.  They've failed.  I always consider the source, and make sure I have the facts.  This is the place where I live, and I am concerned about our governance.

HERE IS MY DECEMBER 22ND LETTER:






Adam Anderson <andersonbodyshop@gmail.com>
To


mclaveloux@sc.rr.com <mclaveloux@sc.rr.com>


Cc




Subject
Subject:
Questions
Priority/Date/Size

Priority:
Normal
Date:
Wednesday, January 18, 2017 12:38 PM
Size:
4 KB

Attachment


Mrs. Claveloux,

There were 203 total votes in the 2016 election. The  September 2016 minutes are not posted because they have not been approved. I was absent from the October meeting so I am unsure as to why they are not approved but I will find out what is going on and get this resolved.

Adam Anderson
Community Liaison