Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

READERS, LEAVE WEDGEFIELD TODAY, AND PLEASE HELP ME, HELP ROBIN LYNN

Readers, I'm not asking you to get your violins out, but my family member here in Wedgefield was hospitalized again last Friday in ICU, with emergency surgery on Saturday.  I'm still at the hospital day and night.  Robin Lynn, the daughter I love, and serve as legal guardian, has had two claims of medical neglect filed with the CT Abuse and Neglect Agency, against her group home.  The group home, in retaliation, has issued a discharge of Robin from her home of 20 years.  I've been fighting this battle for over a year.  Two hearings in probate court have gone my way, and yet the Connecticut DDS has placated their group home contractor, and failed to serve Robin Lynn.  The story is complicated.  Please go to http://robinblog18.wixsite.com/website, and read today's posting on "ROBIN LYNN'S JOURNEY", and take action.  We don't need money, we need you to share the story where ever you can, and make a couple of calls.  Today's posting at the address provided above, tells you how you can help.  Please help Robin Lynn.