Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

THE WRAGG IS THE TOPIC OF THIS RESIDENT EMAIL


MEMBER PULLS TWO CENTS FROM OPINION BANK


*********************************************************************************
Do you have information, or an opinion - agree, or not, you can email The Wedgefield Examiner at wedgefieldexaminerthe@yahoo.com.  We'll remove your name to protect the innocent, and publish it.  P.S.  If you would like your name published, please note that on your email, otherwise we leave your name out.

******************************************************
HERE IS THE RESIDENT LETTER (NOTE:  Edited to remove full last name of individuals mentioned in the letter)
My husband and I have lived here for almost 20 years and have seen everything—or so I thought.  The WRAGG has slowly deteriorated over this time to the point of ridiculousness.  I think this entire issue was written by the same person.

If the board can’t put some effort into it, stop wasting our money.

It’s true that I don’t know everyone in the plantation but I was very active in WOW until the coup of 2013.  So who is this Trina W(initial of last name only)?  I thought George W’s(initial of last name only) wife was named Trish.  Do we have a new W(initial of last name only) family?  I must have an old directory because I can’t find her.

Just my two cents.