Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 19, 2018

THE WEDGEFIELD EXAMINER STEPS OUT OF WEDGEFIELD AND DEVELOPS A SECOND BLOG - "ROBIN LYNN'S JOURNEY" LIKE THE WEDGEFIELD EXAMINER, OR NOT, MAYBE YOU'LL WANT TO HELP



I don't have a lot of time as my two family members are both in trouble.  My family member here in Wedgefield is in ICU, after surgery today.  The daughter in CT who I serve as legal guardian for is in crisis.  Today, I started a new blog, "Robin Lynn's Journey".  I'm posting the first article tonight.  The second article will call for friends, and readers to take action, due to some surprising "medical negligence", causing serious injury to Robin, resulting in two reports of "medical neglect" to the CT Abuse and Neglect Agency.  

Please consider following "Robin Lynn's Journey".  Here is the link.


http://robinblog18.wixsite.com/website