Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

HOLD THE PRESSES THERE IS A REVISED MARCH AGENDA

For your convenience, earlier this morning I went to the WPA website and copied  the WPA March Board Meeting Agenda.  I printed it as presented and noted that there had been RUMORS that Vince Morabit had requested the opportunity to speak in one of the two resident speaker spots. As you'll remember he surpassed the 5 minute time limit at the Feb. Board Meeting and stated he would leave a copy of his entire presentation with the board.  I requested a copy and printed his entire presentation for you.

Be still my heart.  Even in the revised edition, they still have Karl Gettmann doing the call to order.  WELCOME BACK KARL GETTMANN!

I'm told the Board is disapointed in my blog.  One would assume they don't read it.  Why, then, after I printed the agenda this morning, is there a correction?  PEOPLE AjTTEND THE MEETING ON TUESDAY, because the rumor has become fact and Morabit IS SPEAKING.  Here is the REVISED AGENDA: