Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

THE REST OF THE STORY - RESIDENT MORABIT'S FULL PRESENTATION DOCUMENT

Morabit spoke in one of the two resident speaker slots at the February WPA Board Meeting.  A resident is allowed five minutes to present their information.  Time was called.  He asked for more and it was denied, as it should have been.  He said he would leave a copy of his presentation.  I requested a copy and the Board provided it.  You'll note numbers in the margin.  That is the only alteration I made.  I numbered the colored highlighted areas in his report before I scanned it.  I wasn't sure whether you would be able to read the highlighted areas and I might have to type them for you.  It all worked out and it is legible.










Morabit's presentation was cut off on page five.  Read pages five through nine and see if you ask yourself where the peace. love of neighbor, harmony, etc. are.  It appears to me that the Concerned Citizens just sent another soldier to the front line to sing the same old fight song. 

Morabit gives his address and phone number, perhaps you'd like to send him your thoughts on his presentation.

If you have an opinion you would like to share you can email the blog at:  wedgefieldexaminer@yahoo.com  Be sure and note whether you would like your name included with your comments.