Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

ANOTHER LETTER TO THE BOARD, COPIED TO THE WEDGEFIELD EXAMINER. WILL YOU WRITE THE BOARD, AND SHARE IT WITH THE BLOG? IF YOU ARE CONCERNED ABOUT WRITING THE BOARD, AND BEING TARGETED, OR MISTREATED, WRITE THE WEDGEFIELD EXAMINER, WE'LL SHARE IT, AND PROTECT YOUR IDENTITY. IT IS TIME TO CARE, SHARE, AND GET THE WORD OUT

Here is the member letter.  As always, names, addresses, have been removed to protect the writer.  After reading the member letter, you'll note that The Wedgefield Examiner has responded to the writer (see below).  That doesn't indicate agreement by the member of my response.  It is simply my response.

Subject: canal meeting
To: wedgeassoc.com@frontier.com
 
Dear Board of Trustees,
                
                    My name is (removed) and I am the owner of the lot at (address removed). I purchased this canal lot three years ago with the hope of building a home in this lovely community. I live in the state of (removed) and have watched my property value sink over that time. My property is now up for sale without any interest from the public.    
                  My purpose for writing today is two fold. I want to express my concern about the canal lot owners meeting, this meeting should and must be opened to all WPA members as we are a community group and the canals and golf course affect all of us. If the meeting was a meeting to discuss the purchase of the golf course, would it be fair to only invite golf course lot owners? The canals and water access should concern all members, It should be there option to attend or not.  I try to listen to all of your meeting recordings online to keep abreast of what is happening in the community. Prior to this meeting notice the water amenities comm. has not mentioned a dredge in over two years in their reports, But it seems things have been going on in secret there and not being reported. This is not the way an organization should be run.
                  Secondly, yesterday I discovered a several pictures of my lot on the wedgefield  blog. I do pay the WPA to have my lot mowed, and was surprised to find my lot being used to show bad lot conditions. Please correct both of these situations.
Thank you

MY RESPONSE TO THE WRITER: