Total Pageviews

Friday, July 29, 2016

THE PLOT THICKENS ON THE CLOSED CANAL MEETING

The article will be short, but not so sweet.  The isolation canal lot meeting that violates good governance, WPA governing documents, and ignores information sharing to all residents, with board, and committee present, grows darker.  There appears to be an attempt to keep some canal lot owners in the dark.  As a canal lot resident, I received my invitation earlier this week, dropped at my door.  I've received notice from some canal lot owners who live out of state, who have received their invitation/notice via mail.  Yet, after posting my invitation notice on the blog, I've received word from 3 canal lot owners, who live here, that they haven't been noticed at all.  This whole meeting, and the way it has been set up is a mess - legally, and ethically!  Stay tuned, if possible your board, and committee is taking this governance to a new low.