Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 21, 2016

WHY DOES ANYONE IN WEDGEFIELD HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THIS LAX MAINTENANCE.

The following pictures represent the conditions of  several lots in Wedgefield that are adjacent to homes.  This is not the lot I wrote the board about earlier this week.  I received a quick response from the Community Liaison, regarding the lot next to my home, and the lot was mowed the same day.  This was the first time in months.

Today, as I was working in my own yard, and glanced across the canal, I noticed the lot pictured below.  This overgrown mess is situated right next door to a beautiful home, and a yard that is well maintained by the owner.  The over grown lot is situated almost directly across the canal from our board Grounds Chair.  How could it go unnoticed?  Where is the board, ARC, and the Grounds chair?  Why do we have to live with these conditions that violate our governing documents?

The lot next to my home was mowed on Monday.  On Tuesday, I attended the board meeting, and waited appropriately, raised my hand, waited to be recognized by the President, and respectfully (no side comments, or complaints) asked a few questions regarding the grounds maintenance contract.  The Grounds Chair, rolled his eyes, and put is hands up "like her" to entertain someone in the audience, before I could get my question out.  I asked him to at least wait until I finished my questions.  

Here's the pictures.  It is no surprise to me that people are hesitant to send complaints, or ask questions when the board participates in abuse, and ridicule of members.  It is no surprise that the President announced that only one person submitted their resume to fill the vacant board seat.  Go to the meeting tapes to hear board members call questioning board members moronic, and worse.