Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

THE JUNE 19TH BOARD MEETING IS OVER - FINALLY

The June 19th WPA monthly Board Meeting started promptly at 7:00 PM and ended at approximately 9:30 PM.  Yes, it was a long meeting!  I'll be writing more over the next 3-4 days.  For tonight, in brief, no one else was, we should all have some concerns about what some of our youth are doing, I have a compliment for a Board Member I never thought I would, I have to write a letter to the management company for concrete information, I may have to resign from a committee, and there is a curb in Wedgefield whose removal is stalled, and our reserves have been assigned.

Please follow over the next few days.  This is where you live, and yet only about 20 of the 577 properties were represented at the meeting tonight.

P.S.  Up the road, don't say things were done in secret, plenty happened and you didn't bother to get there.  There maybe some secrets anyway!