Total Pageviews

Friday, June 29, 2012

YOU'LL HAVE TO READ IT TO BELIEVE IT - A LETTER TO THE BOARD THAT WILL PROBABLY RESULT IN A "NO ANSWER, WE AREN'T HOME"

Today I was researching information on the WPA website.  I still can't believe what I read.  How did I miss this?  What has the Board done about it since?  What was the purpose?  Were Gettmann and Davis advised, asked, or anything?   What is Garrison up to?  THE FOLLOWING WAS TAKEN FROM THE MINUTES OF THE MARCH 20, 2012 LEGAL REPORT:






"Bob Garrison made a motion to provide funding to have Attorney Moody to proceed with
a motion regarding re-instating Karl Gettmann and Jude Davis to the Board of
Directors. This is associated with their removal from the Board in July or August of
2010. A second was made by Al DeMarchi. Motion Passed"

Rattled by this, I checked the approved minutes for April & May.  There was no update in either month under the legal report, or old business. 

I've always believed that Davis and Gettmann were robbed of their seats.  Garrison was one of the headliners in the propaganda leading up to their  (illegal - my humble opinion) removal.  I personally can't wait for Moody's opinion.  Will it be in my life time?  No one would like to see Gettmann & Davis back at the Board table, more than I would.  Could someone please tell me what is going on?  What is more baffling is that I was at the March Meeting. I don't remember this happening.  I would have been writing about it immediately.

IN THE MEAN TIME GO TO THE WPA WEBSITE AND REVIEW THE MARCH 2012 LEGAL REPORT FOR YOURSELF

P.S.  I'm cutting a pasting this and sending it straignt to the Board.  The management company wasn't involved during this time.  Either way, I probably won't get an answer.