Total Pageviews

Friday, August 12, 2016

A OLD ARTICLE BROUGHT FORWARD BECAUSE IT MIGHT EXPLAIN A FEW THINGS TO NEWER RESIDENTS, OR PEOPLE WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY I CONTINUE WITH THE WEDGEFIELD EXAMINER, OR WHY I HAVE THE RESEARCHED OPINIONS THAT I DO

If you have a comment regarding the following article, whether you agree, or not, or if you'd like to share a letter to the board, The Wedgefield Examiner will remove any identifying information, and share it on the blog.  Email:

wedgefieldexaminerthe@yahoo.com

The Wedgefield Examiner has interrupted, for the moment, the report on the canal lot owners meeting held on August 11, 2016.  Why?  Because it may bring some light to why I say what I do, and why my disgust is so great regarding certain members of this board - well, all members of this board.  This blog, with its irreverent editor (me), constructed of fragile framework, is the best I have to offer in trying to bring you, the membership, concrete information.  Fragile as the frame work is, it offers me some behind the scenes information.  One of those pieces of information is - what have people been looking at.  Doesn't tell me who, but there was some interest.  After a dinner out with my husband, I returned to add more information from last night's meeting regarding the canals.  As I checked the background information I was informed that a number of people had looked at a article from 2012.  Hmmm, what was that about?  I hit the link and found that it was about a document regarding a meeting of the legal committee with attorney, Moody, who was later disbarred.  I told you that there was a chain of lawyers who failed you, and me, as members, and yet unbelievable things resulted.  For new residents, or as a reminder to those who continue allow this board to do what they do, I feel that I need to republish this article.

To set the stage, and with a memory that takes me this far back, I need to remind you of a few things as best that I can.  My recall is that you'll need to remember (to the best of my ability today) that certain current board members were in place.  For sure, president Jacky Walton, now legal/compliance/vice president Garrison, grounds chair, McMillin, water amenities chair, John Walton, board member, Cline,  - ends here to the best of my memory, without further research.  What is important is that we had then, board member, McBride.  Like him at the time, or not, I did.  Why?  He was the only questioner on the board.  He was the one that would force discussion onto the board table to bring significant problems/moves, to the board table, at a time where those identified above would harass, try to disgrace, etc. while the rest of the board sat by.  So, with that said, here is the story that was published in time, with documentation.  For some reason, some people are looking at it.  For me, it may help you understand why I am so disgusted.  Draw your own conclusions!

HERE IT IS AS PUBLISHED - MARCH 6, 2012 - TITLED "McBrides Legal Report":


During the February Board Meeting, as the Board prepared to vote on the December Board Meeting minutes, John McBride asked that his legal report be attached.  There was some discussion and the Board voted against it.  I wrote the Board and asked for a copy of his report.  It is provided below.  You may have to enlarge it.  You know I'm not terrific at the computer but I did manage to scan it and insert it in poper format for the blog.  

Please take time to read through.  McBride is reporting on a meeting that took place at Attorney Moody's.  You may want to ask yourself why your Board isn't taking action regarding unapproved legal expenses.  You might also wonder why resident Zieske had opportunity to discuss her amendment with the attorney at your expense, if that is really what the meeting was about.  You might question why Moody met with the attorney for the Zieske, Thomas, Wilson lawsuit?  What is Garrison up to?  He might recall and later does recall!  Same old stuff with Garrison snaking around?  Finally, it appears McBride recorded significant detail from the meeting, why doesn't your Board want it included "in the record"?  You'll decide but it may be that if they included it, they would have to deal with it.