Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

RESIDENT SHARES EMAIL SENT TO BRIAN TUCKER


The following email was sent to Brian Tucker, and shared with The Wedgefield Examiner.  As always, I have removed the resident's name.  Nice email response.  Thanks for sharing.

HERE IS THE EMAIL:



Hello Brian

I was not able to attend the meeting 01 June but have read our neighborhood blog that discussed the finer points of that meeting and requested a "yes or no"  response be sent to you regarding the question of the county purchasing the golf course.

My vote is YES with the caveat that if purchased it be written into the deed that no housing will EVER be built on the land. 

I also would request that it be written that once the golf course is up and running profitably, the special tax assessment levied would be removed. 

Thank you so very much for your time and the much needed accurate information. I'm sorry that I was unable to attend.

Best regards,