Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

YET ANOTHER RESIDENT SHARES THEIR EMAIL TO BRIAN TUCKER



The Wedgefield Examiner has received another copy of a resident email to Brian Tucker.  As always, the name has been removed.  If you'd like to share your email to Brian Tucker you can send it, or any other comments to wedgefieldexamerthe@yahoo.com.  Your name will be removed, unless directed otherwise.

HERE IS THE EMAIL:
Good Morning Brian,

I just wanted to follow up in regards to the June 1st meeting.  Thank you for your time and presentation.

My husband and I oppose the county purchase of the golf course for several reasons.   Our vote is a No.  

As I look around our town, it is my wish that the county focus more on bringing in substantial jobs to our community and put people to work.  Building industrial parks and reaching out to big businesses like Home Depot with staying power, etc.   This is a win win situation all around for the residents, the city, and all levels of government.    The town cannot move ahead until officials solve this basic problem.   I'm sure you've heard this a million times. 



Have a great day and thank you again for your time and listening.