Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I RESCHEDULE MY APPOINTMENT WITH QUESTIONS TO THE BOARD. READ THE ARTICLES BELOW TO SEE JUST HOW FAR THIS BOARD, ESPECIALLY DEMARCHI WILL GO IF YOU DON'T ADMIRE WHAT THEY ARE DOING. COULD PRESIDENT WALTON PLEASE REVIEW OUR GOVERNING DOCUMENTS AND THE CODE OF ETHICS

June 5, 2013

TO: Wedgefield Board of Directors

FROM: Madeline Y. Claveloux

RE: Reschedule Of My Appointment To Review Files

Questions To The Board That Shouldn’t Be Ignored But Answered

At the demand of board member DeMarchi, utilizing state law, rather than WPA governing documents, I am rescheduling my appointment to review files listed in my emails to the board dated June 4th & 5th. The advantage to me, is that the law provides for me to receive copies of the materials. My purpose for reviewing the files was listed in each of the emails. I will come to the office to review the files at 10:00am on June 11th.


My questions:
*Did board member DeMarchi speak for the entire board, or himself?

*What other resident have you required to follow state law, rather than our own governing documents? Date, time, and records reviewed will be sufficient. I believe there may be discrimination against me, so that should be verified.

*I reviewed records within the last month? What brought the change and when did the board approve it?

*Will every resident who makes the request be held to the same standard?

Finally, I treated Kathy with respect and pleasantry when she said the date wasn’t convenient. I never put her in the middle. I’m sorry board member DeMarchi did.

I believe you will show further possible discrimination if you fail to answer my questions. Every resident should get the same consistent information and requirements from this board.

President Walton, if no one else answers, you should. This is your board and you have allowed this to happen.