Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

JUDE DAVIS, "WHY DO SOME RESIDENTS GET AN IMMEDIATE RESPONSE?"

 Anyone is welcome to write to The Wedgefield Examiner via email: wedgefieldexaminer@yahoo.com. Remember to note whether you would like your name published with your article. The option is open to anyone who writes.

 
Dear Examiner,
At the September,2012 Board of Directors meeting, President Jacky Walton spoke about forming a committee to deal with responses to residents. When I questioned him about this committee in October, he reluctantly admitted that no action had been taken. The following e-mail was sent to me from the office:
From: Kathy Phelan
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 10:32 AM
Subject: Previous Questions
Mrs. Davis,

We still have not received the previous questions from you that were not answered from this past months Board Meeting.

We will attempt to respond as soon as we receive them.
While I do not believe that I have to repeatedly send my requests for information, I took the time to do just that.
To date, I have not had a response from the Board, but have heard from Adam Anderson. I will send you his e-mail and my response under a separate e-mail.
I did receive a copy of an e-mail sent to John McBride by Edmund:
From: Edmund LaFrance <elafrance@wmdouglas.com>
To: John McBride
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 11:19 AM
Subject: 555 WP Canal Response
John
Right before we held the September meeting we had a discussion about the canal response for Jude Davis. During our discussion it was agreed that you would put together another email for the board to review in response to her siltation issue. I don’t believe that I have ever received this email.
Thanks,
Edmund LaFrance
This is John’s response:
You received my response as per the procedure the Board agreed to use at our workshop. The Board and only the Board can establish these procedures. It is your responsibility to execute according to our procedures, not anything you might want to do or are asked to do that would violate a procedure. I am still waiting for ou to send the letter to Jude Davis as it was sent to you.
Kind Regards, John McBride
Who is blocking John’s attempts to answer residents? Doesn’t Edmund answer to the Board as a whole, or is he someone’s puppet? Who pulls Edmund’s strings? What is this Board hiding?
Jude