Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

RESIDENT JUDE DAVIS - MASTER DEED

Anyone is welcome to write to The Wedgefield Examiner via email: wedgefieldexaminer@yahoo.com. Remember to note whether you would like your name published with your article. The option is open to anyone who writes.


Dear Examiner,


I have included an e-mail exchange that I recently had with the office. This is not the first time Mr. Moody has made assertions that can’t be substantiated.


Sent 9/24

I thought I heard Bob say that the attorney examined the master deed. This was confirmed by listening to the tape of the meeting.

I would like to come to the office on Wednesday to see a copy of the master deed that Mr. Moody examined.

Judith Davis

When I went to the office on Wednesday, Kathy informed me that she did not have a Master Deed to show me.


Received 10/2

Per Bob Garrison:


"We are seeking an answer to your inquiry regarding the question about the "Master Deed" from Mr. Moody."


Kathy Phelan-Stilwell

Received 10/15

Jude,


No one has brought this to me and as far as I know there has been nothing further done on this issue.


Kathy Phelan-Stilwell


I can’t understand why my question about the Master Deed has gone unanswered for over three weeks. Someone gave Mr. Moody a deed to examine and led him to believe it was the Master Deed to the Plantation. What deed did he look at and who told him it was the Master Deed?

It is my understanding that each property in Wedgefield has its own deed. While very similar, there are subtle differences. Each bankruptcy and subsequent developer had the opportunity, and did, make minor changes.

The WPA does not have a Master Deed—one that would be the same for ALL single family, detached homes. My question, unanswered, remains:” What deed did Moody look at and who told him it was the Master Deed?” The continuing question that I have is:”Why doesn’t anyone on the Board care?”


Judith Davis