Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

UP DATED TWICE: YOUR WPA FAILS TO PROVIDE ACCESS TO FILE REVIEW

UPDATE PROVIDED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE ARTICLE
 
 
HERE'S MY EMAIL TO THE BOARD
 
SUBJECT:  Where's The Email From The Board Regarding My Ability To Review Records?
 
Board,
 
I wrote the board on Feb. 24, requesting the opportunity to review records, and be provided copies, if necessary.  I asked to review them today at 11:00am.  Late yesterday, I received an email from the office, authored by Adam Anderson, advising me as follows about my visit today, "As to your request to review and copy records, we have always tried to be as open and transparent as possible so long as the request are reasonable and do not violate the privacy of the residents or contractors involved.  Someone will contact you via email to facilitate your review of the records you interested in." 


Who is "someone"?  It is 10:30 and no one, someone or otherwise, has emailed me.  MORE GAMES, BY A GROUP THAT DETERMINES WHICH RESIDENTS THEY WILL HARASS AND DENY THEIR RIGHTS, DEPENDING ON WHO YOU ARE?  I would really like know in writing, who the someone was suppose to be, and under what governing documents you are allowed to treat a resident this way?  In the mean time I view this as a denial of access.

I will take steps to notify the proper authorities, selected at my discretion, and report your breach of my rights, the failure by our President to remove himself from the contract award - conflict of interest, etc.  I will also continue the clock on your denial of my rights until you answer.
 
UPDATE
 
I received the following from the office:
 
 
I left my home after I received the email from the WPA staff secretary, Kathy.  I thank her for her email.  My instructions, yesterday, came from a board member.  His email had been sent to all board members.  Kathy is not at fault for this. 
 
Think that is hard nosed?  Not really, I have not asked to review records since June, 2013.  Then, DeMarchi instructed Kathy to send me an email that he had prepared that held me to state law, rather than our governing documents.  I wrote the board asking what other resident they had held to state law and requested a meeting with President Walton and the Legal Committee.  DeMarchi was not a member of the Legal Committee at that time, but there he was.  In front of President Walton and Garrison, he told me that he had not sent the email.  I had the email with me.  He had sent it to the full board and it included his instructions to Kathy to send it.  No one, not Garrison, not Walton, said what are you talking about DeMarchi, it is right here, plain on as the nose on your face. 
 
I don't trust them.  My time is valuable.  I have family and regular life commitments.  I'm not a fool.  I won't be treated this way any more and remain silent any more.  I'LL EMAIL MY RESPONSE TO THE BOARD AND PROVIDE IT LATER TODAY. 
 
SECOND UPDATE