Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 8, 2014

YOUR FICKLE WPA BOARD RESPONDS TO MY RECORDS REVIEW AND PROVIDING COPIES. WHAT ARE THEY HIDING? WHEN DID THEY CHANGE THE POLICY REGARDING COPIES? WHEN DID THEY CHANGE IT FOR BOARD MEMBERS? WHEN DID SOME ON THE BOARD FIND OUT THAT THEY CAN'T HAVE COPIES EITHER? IT WASN'T AT A OPEN BOARD MEETING. WHICH OF THE "OLD BOYS" ON THIS OLD BOY'S NETWORK DECIDED THIS?.

Some on your board are afraid of something.  You have to follow this story by reading the articles of the last few weeks, with documents included, on this blog..  Here's the brief story.  I wrote the board on Feb. 24 and asked to review records and have copies provided of those I felt I needed.  I asked to review records on March 4th.  On the evening of March 3rd, I received an email from the office, from our Community Liaison answering a question, asking for more time to answer the rest, and advising me that I would receive an email from someone regarding my records review and copies.  Remember, I received the email the evening before I had asked to go to the office.  No email came advising me about my review.  On March 4, I emailed the board more than mad.  I'm sick and tired of this board's games. I received an email after the appointed time on the 4th telling me the records were ready for review, no mention of copies.  I emailed the board back and told them I wanted a list of the records I was allowed to review and written permission, or not, as to whether I could have copies.  I also told them if they were going to deny me the priviledge of having copies, I wanted them to site the governing documents that allowed them to do that.  You'll note my latest response from the board does not advise me as to the governing documents that they are utilizing to deny me.  It does not detail by what action of the board, or date, this decision is made by the board.  Perhaps, I've been asking too many of the right questions, and some on this board have something to hide.  There are some real cowards on this board who are afraid to ask questions, when behavior by many on this board is fishy.  Anderson, should not have allowed this correspondence to be sent out under his name.  The Community Liaison is to prepare the answer to the resident, disperse the draft to the board for review and comment.  The board members have a number of days to review and comment, can alter it, and it should go back to the Community Liaison, for final preparation, and then sent to the office, for email/mailing to the resident.  A copy should be placed in the correspondence file.  Did the entire board have the opportunity to review this?  Did no one notice that the board hadn't answered the question as to what governing documents they were using to deny me, you, and board members themselves?  They are like a herd of cattle following one another and don't seem to mind when one or two call themselves farmer, and shocks them with the cattle prod.

THIS IS WHAT I RECEIVED FROM THE COMMUNITY LIAISON TODAY (Friday, March 8)
 This board may not randomly select who they'll serve and who they will be fair, open, and honest with.  That has been the case of their treatment of me, even though I am a resident in good standing. One of the current board members, who has watched and condoned the board's erratic use of power against me and my rights, is our Legal Chair, Bob Garrison.  What is legal about this Mr. Garrison?  He has sat by on previous board's when they have provided copies of contracts such as the Dredging Contract, Dredging Loan papers, resident letters, every imaginable document under the Wedgefield sun, has been provided to the Concerned Citizens.  They had a right to copies.  He, as a board member, sat back when one of my emails was sent to Carol Zieske, who was not a board member, and she advised the board what to do about me.  HERE IT IS:
 


 As far as protecting contractors, Garrison had no problem with the resident copying of contracts, payment to etc.  Here is one of my copies regarding Marcol Dredging.  Note the office stamp.  Garrison and his group even put the bank loan information out and published it on Zieske's website.  HERE IT IS:  (Anyone who would like to review the pile of copies I have received FROM THE OFFICE legally, after requesting an appointment and copies, is welcome to meet me at the office with all my copies for review.
 




 
Additionally, when I asked to review records and have copies in June of 2013, DeMarchi sent me the following state law, which if you read it says you, me, any member with proper reason, can have copies.  To review his email in it's entirty, go to the June 2013 archieve at the bottom of this blog.  HERE IS THE SECTION OF THE LAW, PROVIDED TO ME, BY DE MARCHI:
 



 
Under, Garrison's watch, I have been charged a fee for copies, sometimes not, I have copies of the receipts on file, for the times that the board, at that moment determined to charge me.  This is nothing more than erratic fear on the part of some of this administration that is afraid not only of what I might want to see and copy, but you and members of their own board.  While De Marchi had no right to throw state law at me last June, without consent from the board to make or change policy, this is what your COMPLIANCE CHAIR (???) did then.  Now Garrison, Legal Chair sits back and lets a letter supposedly reviewed and approved by the entire board, DENY STATE LAW!   Please tell me how Mr. De Marchi and Mr. Garrison, you expect board members to make educated decisions, without the benefit of copies for review?  Please tell me, how your president and the balance of the board sit by, while my, yours, and their rights are denied, without any board member speaking out.  It could appear that the herd of board members, have just got the prod from Garrison and DeMarchi, and they either use to it, or don't care.
 
It could be that they are afraid of their contracting methods, in this case.  While every board member who voted to give President Walton a contract, after they all signed the Conflict of Interest Statement is an offender, President Walton is the biggest offender.  At the moment he signed his bid, he broke his contract with every one of us, to profit his business.  His ethics and integrity as a contractor, board member, let alone PRESIDENT, are in serious question, and I think he fears they will be recognized by the LLR.

Additionally, the last time I reviewed contract records, I reviewed De Marchi's contractor bids for one of his first drainage projects.  There were two bidders.  One was Great Lawns.  While I don't recall the second bidder, his bid was announced by De Marchi to be $20 less than Great Lawns.  When I reviewed the bids, sub pricing items has been hand written and reduced on the second bidder, as was the final total bid, which had been much higher than Great Lawns, but now reduced it to $20.00 less, than Great Lawns.  UNETHICAL! Guess I wouldn't want that going out on copies!  Did your board review his bids, or just take his word at the board table?
 
I will go to the office, take a member resident witness to my review, and gather the information I need to submit a complaint to the LLR.  Additionally, I will file discrimination and a intentional withholding of my rights, under SC law, the very law they used against me, with the proper authorities.