Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 2, 2012

BOARD SECRETARY ADDS INSULT TO INJURY

PLEASE NOTE: THE TITLE TO THIS ARTICLE AND THE CONTENT, ARE MY WORDS FOR WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE COMMUNITY.


If you follow the blog, you know the history of what our Board Secretary has done as a result of a letter sent to the Board by Thomas.  It would almost appear as though another sink hole is developing in our community. It is being engineered by our Board Secretary. 

Below, I have provided a copy of a letter that Taco Wijthoff has sent to the Board.  Will he get answers?  I don't know.  Read through the letter, the Board Secretary has insulted Wijthoff again. If I were Wijthoff I would be insulted.  He speaks for himself.    Why would our Board Secretary be harassing other residents, accusing them of writing Wijthoff's letter, as though he isn't capable of communicating his own concerns in writing?  Is the rest of the Board aware of these things?  Sadly, based on my own experience, I believe they are.

HERE IS A COPY OF WIJTHOFF'S LETTER: