Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

RESIDENT WRITES THE BOARD AND SAYS, "MORE TALK AND DELAYS ARE UNACCEPTABLE"

PLEASE NOTE:  The following comments, in blue, are not those of the resident, but mine.  I'll provide the document, as delivered to The Wedgefield Examiner.  I can't help but ask, "Where is Secretary DeMarchi?  According to the documents below he promised this resident "action", whether response, etc., in June.  I ask, does your name have to be Thomas to get a quick 3 HOUR response time from the Board?  Oh, I forgot, DeMarchi has burdened the response system with more layers, after he did death defying leaps for Thomas.  Well, the rest of us can just wait our turn, beyond policy, beyond his new rules, and sometimes - NEVER HAVE HOPE OF AN ANSWER.  Mr. La France where are you?  I've been waiting for months for answers, even after you wrote and told me you were working on it? 

Remember, the words in blue are mine. 
Anyone is welcome to write to The Wedgefield Examiner via email: wedgefieldexaminer@yahoo.com. Remember to note whether you would like your name published with your article. The option is open to anyone who writes.
HERE ARE THE DOCUMENTS: